Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Jenny Gardiner Snags Publishing Contract!


Faboo news from Jenny:

"Finally, I can let you know the results of the national fiction contest (American Title III) I kept bugging you all about for so long. (I've not been able to announce it until the official announcement this weekend in Houston.)

I won!!! Thanks to your support, my book, SLEEPING WITH WARD CLEAVER, will be published by Dorchester Publishing with a release date of January 28, 2008.

I want to thank you all so very much for your help--your amazing collaborative effort has helped to launch a writing career. I've also landed an agent and she is working on sending some of my other books to editors now as well.

It's incredibly hard breaking into the publishing world, and I know this seemed like a crazy way to do it, but it's been a great thing and I just want you all to know how very much I appreciate your help in getting me to this point.

If you're interested in getting on my newsletter list, you can contact me at my website, www.jennygardiner.net, and I'll be sure to put you on. I also have a listserve at Yahoo that I haven't done anything with yet but will do so soon. You can get updates from there as well by sending an email to: SLEEPINGWITHWARDCLEAVER-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
and I'll add you to the list.

If you did forward on the voting email to others during the contest, I'd greatly appreciate your forwarding on my thanks to them!

Thank you all again, so very much for your help!"

With Best Wishes,

Jenny
American Title III winner, Sleeping with Ward Cleaver, (Dorchester/Winter 2008)
www.jennygardiner.net

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Official congratulations this time, Jenny!